Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions related to the use of Inside Higher Ed recruitment services:
- The site is for posting bona fide job openings at accredited institutions of higher education and other legitimate employers. The content of a job listing or any other employer-supplied information is the responsibility of the submitting party, not of Inside Higher Ed.
- Only the posting of a listing (or other information submitted by an employer) constitutes our acceptance of the listing for publication. We offer no remedies for failure to post a job listing or other information submitted by an employer, except the option to post the listing. Inside Higher Ed shall not be liable to the advertiser for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data or other injury, damage or disruption to advertisements or websites or the service.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for any check not honored by our bank. Inside Higher Ed reserves the right to withhold further advertising pending receipt of replacement funds.
- Prepaid posting contracts must be paid in full by the payment date on your invoice. If Inside Higher Ed has not received payment by the payment date, we reserve the right to suspend unlimited posting privileges and other contract holder benefits.
- Inside Higher Ed reserves the right to reject any advertisement for any reason. Advertisers will be notified when this occurs.
- Inside Higher Ed reserves the right to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from the Inside Higher Ed website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Inside Higher Ed website and/or any other service provided to you by Inside Higher Ed, upon any breach by you of these terms and conditions.